Friday, January 20, 2017

NTIM'S PRAYER FOR DONALD TRUMP

As the Vice President and Director of Field Operations for NTIM, here is my prayer for Donald Trump as he takes the office of President today. 

"Heavenly Father, I come before You on behalf of my President, Donald Trump. I put my total faith and trust in You, God. I trust You as an all-knowing, all-powerful God who sees everything from the beginning of time through to eternity. I call out to You, the Triune God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. I pray that out of Your magnificence, You will guard and protect President Trump. I pray that You would continue to work in his heart and that You would help him to surrender his heart to Your's in every area of his life and work. I am reminded in Your Word where You tell us that it is Your kindness that leads men to repentance. I pray for Your kindness in his life. I pray that You will use Him to bring about Your purposes and Your plans for this country of my birth. I stand with millions and millions of other Americans who put their faith in You. I pray protection for his family against physical danger and the destructive darts of the enemy that come from those who oppose You and Your purposes and the clear teaching of Your Word. I pray for Your peace that passes all understanding to be upon him. I pray favor and grace to pour out upon him in abundance as he learns to grow towards greater humility and learns greater submission to You. I pray that You would speak to him through dreams and visions, godly counsel, but especially Your Holy Word so that Your wisdom that goes beyond his own natural abilities will help lead our country. I pray for Your Spirit to work in all of our hearts to see that if Your people will humble themselves and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways, that You will bring healing to our land. I recognize that He may not be all that I want him to be morally as my leader, but I also recognize that no one on this earth is worthy to be in any position of leadership even in churches but it is because of Your grace and Your mercy that we are given positions of leadership not because of our own moral right standing that we have earned, but because of the grace and mercy that we find in our relationship with Jesus. I stand with Donald Trump and chose to be obedient to Your Word to honor him because he is my President and because I not only tell others that You are ruler over all the affairs of men, but I believe it and desire to practice that belief in the way I live my life and in how I speak my words. May You, Oh God, bless America and May You, the Creator of the heavens and earth, bless Donald Trump. May Your kindness be upon His presidency for the Glory of God and the accomplishment of Your purposes on the earth. I pray these things In Jesus Name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment