Saturday, October 7, 2017

Urgent Prayers Needed - Kindness - October 7

Prayers Needed... I have sensed a special touch from the Lord this week as I have been preparing a message for this Sunday on "Kindness." I have just been utterly blown away with some of the things God has shown me in His Word this week and I am "chomping at the bit" to share some of these things with our awesome church family at Baan Athitaan Church here in the heart of the 10-40 Window in Northern Thailand this Sunday. 

I have always loved the passage in Micah 6:8 that says,

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" 

This is one of my favorite passages in the Bible but I have never really understood why the Lord says we are to "love kindness." I think I am beginning to understand and trying to live it out in my life and then begin to share it with others. Pray for me as I share these thoughts with God's people here in Chiangrai in just a little over 18 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment