Monday, August 2, 2021

What Did Jesus Have to Say About Worry? - NTIM Update August 2, 2021

Greetings Family, Friends, and Partners in Ministry,

Today we come to you with a little different kind of update. 

I know some of you are wanting to know about what is going on with the building ….. and I will give you an update on that this week. 

Some of you are wanting to know about what is going on with Grace Language School and Baan Athitaan Church ….. and yes, I will give you an update on that too, this week…

but today, I want to do something different. I want to ask you the question:  WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT?


I get a chance to serve and teach and share God’s Word here in Northern Thailand almost every day but I don’t get the opportunity to serve you very often in this matter and I want to do that in this update. This is not really an update per se but is more of an encouragement to you.

Would you please take the time and listen to this message I shared with our people just this last Sunday on the subject of worry? 

I believe God was moving very clearly as I prepared this message and as I delivered it just yesterday to our flock here in Northern Thailand. It was also translated by a young lady who gave her heart to Jesus this last Christmas and who has gotten plugged into our church. She is a university student at Mae Fah Luang University and is the first person in her entire family to become a follower of Jesus. She did a tremendous job translating this past Sunday and I would ask all of you to keep “June” in your prayers as she continues to grow in her walk with her Lord Jesus Christ and as we seek to be intentional about discipleship and training our young followers of Christ like June.


I really want to share God’s Word with you about this critical topic of worry. Would you please give me the opportunity to serve you in this way by clicking on the video and let me speak to you about some practical ways we can combat this horrible tendency we have to worry. Here is the link on youtube:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79MyqM18jnQ

We will be doing a few more updates this week to help you be informed about a few things but wanted to let me serve you in this way first.

If you would like more information on the awesome work God is doing in Northern Thailand and how you can be involved, please write me, Michael Johnson at pray4ntim@gmail.com

Until the People in and around Northern Thailand know Him,


Brother Michael for the team

“For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake.” 2 Corinthians 4:5

-----------------------------------------------------------

Financial support can be given through NTIM....

Northern Thailand Impact Ministry (NTIM), P.O. Box 26115, Birmingham, AL 35260 USA Main Website: www.gontim.org

NTIM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization based in the USA. We are committed to connecting people in need with people who care and are focused in the heart of Southeast Asia where poverty is high, education is low, needs are great, unreached people groups (UPGs) are all around us, and the love and message of Jesus is needed to transform lives.

Reaching, Teaching, Caring, Discipling, Equipping, Training, and Serving People in God’s world through acts of love and compassionate is what NTIM and our ministry team is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment